Safety NetAccess, Inc., Needham Heights, MA.
Have strong HR skills? Enjoy working in a team environment? Our 18-year old technology company may be just right for you! Our continued growth means we are in need of an experienced and results oriented HR coordinator to join our support team in our Needham, MA location.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Benefits, Compensation, and Payroll Support.
- Ensures that employees are enrolled in selected benefits and retirement plans in a prompt manner.
- Serves as a liaison between employees and benefits broker (Paychex) to ensure that employee information changes, such as address updates, name changes ensuring proper forms and process are completed in a timely fashion.
- Assists in preparing payroll for Finance.
- Serves as a point of contact for all HR questions.
- Manages employee hiring, onboarding and offboarding. This includes assisting and being present at all orientations and various onboarding and open enrollment events
- Processes pre-employment paperwork and verifications and post-employment notices.
- Coordinates pre-employment background checks for new hires.
- Creates and maintain confidential personnel files; ensure required documents are in place, filed & recorded accordingly.
- Interfaces with employees to ensure that all new hire paperwork is completed accurately and on-time.
- Submits requests to the Director of IT for new employee email, systems access, phones, computers.
- Assists in the coordination of exit interviews and follow up with the collection of pertinent equipment, etc.
- Works with Paychex HR Generalist on HRIS, Data, & Compliance.
- Interfaces with SNA staff to collect required paperwork on current staff for data reports and files.
- Assists with compliance and internal/external audits by collecting and compiling data.
- Completes HR audits as necessary to ensure accurate and complete information is retained.
- Maintains HR data integrity.
- Coordinates annual Employee Handbook distribution HR Administration Support
- Provides additional administrative support to office operations (i.e., purchasing and accounts payable departments), as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- 1-2 years’ experience in human resources related functions (required)
- Experience in using and managing PayChex HR systems
- Mid to high proficiency knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) (required)
- Knowledge of employee benefits and onboarding (required)
- Unwavering integrity and ability to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential employment information with discretion (required)
- Results-oriented team player who is dedicated to getting the job done
- Highly organized; ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high-quality work in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills required to work with a broad group of stakeholders with different interests and needs
- Ability to break down complex information into comprehensive parts, ask questions, synthesize and analyze
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated, outgoing and self-directed learner
- Demonstrated commitment to strong performance.
- Alignment with SNA mission, values, culture, and team.
About Safety NetAccess:
Many companies do what we do. But no one else does it like we do. Because for us, it’s personal. Since 2001, Safety NetAccess has been designing, building, and supporting networks for hotels, resorts, and other public properties. We’ve grown from a two-man start-up to one of the country’s most trusted providers, yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
Along the way, we have been certified by Marriott Hotels, become a preferred vendor for Wyndham Hotels, as well as an endorsed vendor for Best Western Hotels. We are also approved vendors for Hyatt, IHG, and other popular hotels and resorts. While we are very proud of these designations, what truly excites us is thinking about the millions of guests who have had a flawless experience with our networks.
Safety NetAccess is an outstanding, privately owned company that holds a great deal of opportunity for professionals interested in joining a smart, ambitious, hard-working, expanding team and pursue an exciting career.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.