Client Services Coordinator
Safety NetAccess, Inc., Needham Heights, MA.
Have strong customer and client service skills? Enjoy working in a team environment? Our 18-year old technology company may be just right for you! Our continued growth means we are in need of an experienced and results oriented client services coordinator to join our support team in our Needham, MA location.
As part of our Client Service team, the client services coordinator will manage a client base, handle service requests from clients, assess and triage client information and service requests to SNA staff, and support internal office operations as necessary.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage client base in a fast-paced environment interfacing with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain contracts, legal entity documents and ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Assess and support client needs including GPNS certifications and contract administration.
- Query client database for client information, create new client records, process requests, maintaining accuracy in all transactions.
- Support internal and external clients using a variety of administrative support processes and procedures to ensure optimum client experience outcomes.
- Research and prepare data and information for reporting purposes.
- Provide other administrative support to office operations for one or more assigned responsibilities, such assisting with contract files and renewals, purchasing, and other support as needed.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities: professional, energetic, nimble, friendly, proactive, an effective communicator, courteous when dealing with external clients and internal staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’s degree (required), Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Experience in using and managing ConnectWise, SalesForce, and/or similar CRM software (required)
- Mid-high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) (required)
- 1-2 years’ experience in client services or related function (required)
- Unwavering integrity, ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines (required)
- Results-oriented team player who is dedicated to getting the job done
- Meticulous attention to detail, able to produce high-quality work in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders with different interests and needs
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated, outgoing, self-directed
- Demonstrated commitment to superior client service
- Alignment with SNA mission, values, culture, and team
About Safety NetAccess:
Many companies do what we do. But no one else does it like we do. Because for us, it’s personal. Since 2001, Safety NetAccess has been designing, building, and supporting networks for hotels, resorts, and other public properties. We’ve grown from a two-man start-up to one of the country’s most trusted providers, yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
Along the way, we have been certified by Marriott Hotels, become a preferred vendor for Wyndham Hotels, as well as an endorsed vendor for Best Western Hotels. We are also approved vendors for Hyatt, IHG, and other popular hotels and resorts. While we are very proud of these designations, what truly excites us is thinking about the millions of guests who have had a flawless experience with our networks.
Safety NetAccess is an outstanding, privately owned company that holds a great deal of opportunity for professionals interested in joining a smart, ambitious, hard-working, expanding team and pursue an exciting career.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.