Accounts Payable Clerk
Safety NetAccess, Inc., Needham Heights, MA.
Have strong accounts payable or purchasing skills? Enjoy working in a team environment? Our 18-year old technology company may be just right for you! Our continued growth means we are in need of an experienced, detail oriented A/P clerk to join our support team in our Needham, MA location.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Experienced in accounts payable and/or purchasing.
- Receives and enters all bills/credits accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Keeps vendor accounts reconciled and up-to-date.
- Resolves any discrepancies found between bills received and purchase orders issued.
- Fields all questions from vendors regarding payments or other relevant information.
- Manages weekly check run.
- Enters vendor data into QuickBooks/ConnectWise.
- Prepares deposit invoices as requested from sales team.
- Assists with monthly closing procedures.
- Matches purchase orders with vendor bills.
- Motivated to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school (required)
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong motivation, independent worker
- Alignment with SNA mission, values, culture, and team
About Safety NetAccess:
Many companies do what we do. But no one else does it like we do. Because for us, it’s personal. Since 2001, Safety NetAccess has been designing, building, and supporting networks for hotels, resorts, and other public properties. We’ve grown from a two-man start-up to one of the country’s most trusted providers, yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
Along the way, we have been certified by Marriott Hotels, become a preferred vendor for Wyndham Hotels, as well as an endorsed vendor for Best Western Hotels. We are also approved vendors for Hyatt, IHG, and other popular hotels and resorts. While we are very proud of these designations, what truly excites us is thinking about the millions of guests who have had a flawless experience with our networks.
Safety NetAccess is an outstanding, privately owned company that holds a great deal of opportunity for professionals interested in joining a smart, ambitious, hard-working, expanding team and pursue an exciting career.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.