Safety NetAccess, Inc., Needham Heights, MA.
Have strong accounting skills? Enjoy working in a team environment? Our 18-year old technology company may be just right for you! Our continued growth means we are in need of an experienced and skilled accountant to join our support team in our Needham, MA location.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and make daily bank deposits.
- Download transaction details from banks, merchant services and, credit card companies,
- Reconcile cash, income & expenses to bank statements.
- Prepare monthly recurring and one-time invoices for services and hardware sales.
- Manage hardware inventory in QBs.
- Post journal entries as requested by management and/or accounting firm.
- Prepare and generate financial reports when needed.
- Manage vendor accounts generating weekly, monthly and on-demand checks.
- Assist with developing a cash forecast and managing the company’s monthly cash flow.
- Assist management with the creation and maintenance of budgets.
- Assist with summary and detail bookkeeping information for taxes and audits.
- Assist with payroll issues with outside payroll company.
- Communicate with financial institutions, insurers, and vendors regarding financial transactions.
- Administrative duties including filing, e-mail and telephone correspondence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Quickbooks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Exercises discretion and an ability to work independently.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to analyze workload and prioritize tasks and assignments according to importance.
- Ability to quickly and effectively respond to email queries.
- Professional demeanor particularly with clients regarding billing and collections.
- Business Degree with a concentration in accounting and/or commensurate experience.
- Alignment with SNA mission, values, culture, and team
About Safety NetAccess:
Many companies do what we do. But no one else does it like we do. Because for us, it’s personal. Since 2001, Safety NetAccess has been designing, building, and supporting networks for hotels, resorts, and other public properties. We’ve grown from a two-man start-up to one of the country’s most trusted providers, yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
Along the way, we have been certified by Marriott Hotels, become a preferred vendor for Wyndham Hotels, as well as an endorsed vendor for Best Western Hotels. We are also approved vendors for Hyatt, IHG, and other popular hotels and resorts. While we are very proud of these designations, what truly excites us is thinking about the millions of guests who have had a flawless experience with our networks.
Safety NetAccess is an outstanding, privately owned company that holds a great deal of opportunity for professionals interested in joining a smart, ambitious, hard-working, expanding team and pursue an exciting career.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.