Responsible for all accounts payable activities and assigned administrative and/or clerical tasks by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following
Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives and enters all bills/credits accurately.
- Keeps vendor accounts reconciled and up-to-date.
- Resolves any discrepancies found between bills received and purchase orders issued.
- Fields any and all questions from vendors regarding payments or other relevant information.
- Manages weekly check run.
- Creates physical project folders with relevant information.
- Enters customer and vendor data into QuickBooks.
- Registers equipment with vendors and maintain license renewals.
- Prepares deposit invoices as requested from sales team.
- Tracks shipments.
- Enters equipment serial numbers onto sales/purchase orders.
- Assists with monthly closing procedures.
- Matches purchase orders with vendor bills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise and Microsoft Suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Associate’s degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay and Benefits
Safety NetAccess Inc. offers employees a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, paid vacation and holidays, and convenient office location in Needham, MA.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted