Many companies do what we do. But no one else does it like we do. Because for us, it’s personal.
Since 2001, Safety NetAccess has been designing building and supporting networks for hotels, resorts and other public properties. We’ve grown from a two-man start-up to one of the country’s most trusted providers, yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
Along the way, we have been certified by Marriott Hotels, and we’re a preferred vendor for Wyndham Hotels, as well as an endorsed vendor for Best Western Hotels. While we are very proud of these designations, what truly excites us is thinking about the millions of guests who have had a flawless experience with our equipment.
- React / Redux.
- Understanding and some prior database experience with Postgres.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Detail oriented and willing to maintain accurate documentation
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Team oriented
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- 2 – 4+ years of experience.
Pay and Benefits
Safety NetAccess Inc. offers employees a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, paid vacation and holidays, and convenient office location in Needham, MA.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.