- Install, configure, and troubleshoot WiFi & networking equipment on customer premises.
- Install and configure Nomadix gateways, HP and other networking equipment on customer’s site.
- Perform hotel staff training for basic maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Document installation and testing results.
- Work under the guidance of the Project Manager /Sales Engineer to complete various projects.
- Represent SNA onsite and ensure customer satisfaction with SNA products and services.
- Survey prospective properties for WiFi & networking solutions to meet the requirements of the customer.
- This position requires extensive travel, as much as 90%of the time may be spent out of the office at customer sites. Time not spent traveling will be used in the office to assist with other projects.
- This position can be very demanding, both physically and mentally. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, under deadlines.
- WiFi Survey knowledge is required.
- Good working knowledge of switched, DSL, and WiFi networking equipment.
- Cabling knowledge is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand building construction and how wireless signal can be effected.
- A trustworthy individual able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven analytical skills and excellent problem-solving attitude and skills to resolve technical issues.
- Enjoys traveling.
- Can do attitude.
Pay and Benefits
Safety NetAccess Inc. offers employees a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, paid vacation and holidays, and convenient office location in Needham, MA.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax 617.268.2155.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.